Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Help Needed

I have received an email from a no-reply person that is interested in joining our blog.  If anyone knows who sewjournal is, or some way to contact her, please let me know.  I don't want her to think that I am ignoring her when in fact I have no way to reach her.

I want to welcome each and every new member.  If you know of any one else who is thinking about joining our block swap, please send them this way.  I will be sending out swap information shortly after Christmas.  I'm looking forward to all of the fun!!!!!

Question Answered:
Thanks to Cathy, I have found the blog of sewjournal - it belongs to Munaiba and she is already a member.  Thank you for your help, Cathy!!!

3 comments:

CathyC said...

could it be this person/blog?
http://sewjournal.com/

Sue said...

http://sewjournal.com is Munaiba she already has the block swap banner on her blog. She is also on your list on the right

Sewjournal said...

Sorry to cause such trouble. I had to log in with my Google ID and that is Sewjournal. Cheers
Munaiba