Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two More Sneak Peeks

Because of a partner assignment error this month, I am making three blocks to swap with three different partners.  I have no one to blame but myself - *sigh*.  It can only be easier next month.  So I'm going to share two more sneak  peeks with you.......


This is a sneak peek of the block I made for Sue.  She requested autumn tones in the block of my choice. 

This is a block for Shannon, my original January swap partner.  She listed a selection of four blocks but left the colors up to me.  Don't worry Shannon, the colors aren't as pastel as they appear in this picture. 
Both of these blocks will go out in tomorrow's mail but with the way the postal system is overloaded right now, probably won't reach you until some time next week.


2 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! You are a speedy little lady! Your partners must be so excited!

Melissa ;-) said...

You are quite the tease!!