Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Block for Jennifer in NJ - Hope you liked it!

Linda let me know that Jennifer received my block some time last week, so here it is! This was my very first swap and I was very excited to participate. Jennifer mentioned she liked autumnal colours and was not that fond of solids. Thanks for being my partner Jennifer, hope you liked your block :)


I saw this block in the Bloggers Block A Palooza - Waiting for Spring, hosted by Quilt Dad and thought it would work well with the prints I had, and also I had just purchased a Mini Fit to be Geese Ruler and was going a little flying geese crazy!




The block is called Lemonade Stand and was designed by Blue Nickel Studios (Scott Hansen).

3 comments:

Quilter Raised in the South said...

Very impressive! Awesome balance of color and shapes.

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Beautiful block! Great colors!

Karyli said...

Amazing block! Love it!