Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sylvia got her February blocks :D

Actually, they arrived to her the very next day after I anxiously asked everyone how long posting was taking between the U.S. and Australia. (Should have asked sooner if it triggered the delivery! hehe) I knew she was making me two blocks because she hadn't been sure if her work-around on the fabrics of the first one would please me. (Yeah, it did! - They both did!) Well, I made the first block - she'd asked for pastels appropriate for baby quilts - and as I snapped a sneak peak, I wondered if the "pastels" out of my stash weren't what "real" pastel people would call pastel. So. . . since I knew she was doing the same for me, I went back to the stash to look again. She likes them both. Yay! :D

3 comments:

Q said...

They both look perfectly darling for baby quilts!

Sewjournal said...

They're really lovely.

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Beautiful blocks. I really like the frog print!