Friday, April 1, 2011

From Blondie to Jodi



My 12.5" pinwheel block from Blondie

Thank you Blondie for the great Pinwheel block. It looks great with all of my other ones. I am going to like this quilt a lot. Blondie also sent along some surprises in my package. I love the charm that you sent me. I have a bracelet and love picking up charms with special meanings. I have already added the charm to my bracelet. I also received some fabric that I have already put to good use along with a 6" square. Thank you for your great work and generous heart.

My 6" surprise block from Blondie

Happy Quilting Blondie!
Jodi from Colorado

3 comments:

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Wonderful blocks. Love the bold, bright colors.

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hi Jodi
so very glad that you like the block. I certainly enjoyed making it for you. So much fun to think of new friends and what their interests are while making the blocks. Your friendship is a blessing, as is Linda for hosting this blog.
Blondie

Q said...

I love the bright colours too, the little one is cute and the white just makes the other one pop!