Saturday, June 25, 2011

Block for Linda

I tried to get this in the mail today but I made it to the post office SIX minutes too late today :( I figured I had until 3, but apparently only until 230... I'm sorry Linda! I will be going to the post office on my way to school on Monday. (Still sounds weird to be saying that again!)


Here is a sneak peek of the block for you:



I didn't realize until after the block was completely assembled that the whites aren't exactly all the same :/ I hope that isn't going to be a huge problem (I don't mind making another one if it is!). They are all WHITE, just some is slightly thinner. I think when you use the block and quilt it you won't be able to tell. Believe it or not, I had no more white yardage, so I had to pull from scraps to get the white for this block!


P.S. everytime I add a photo to a post it completely screws with the formatting of the message. Does anybody know why it does that or how I can get it to STOP doing that?

No comments: