Monday, June 6, 2011

Sneak Peek for Gemma!

So for those of you who don't now me my name is Bryan aka The Burly Quilter and i have just joined Block Swap Adventure a few days ago. Well yesterday I received my partner Gemma's request and i was so excited I finished it today!  And as I am on a Island on the West Coast of Canada (Victoria BC Canada) and  Gemma is in Tarragona Spain, and on top of that Canada Post mail workers are on strike, it might take a while for it to get there, so that being said I plan to mail it off tomorrow. Gemma I hope you like it!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Very pretty colors. Welcome to the group!! Wow I hope they are not on strick for very long!

Gemma said...

It's gorgeous - love it. Beautiful fabrics. Thank you so much Bryan. I'm going to start your block today. I would like to send it as soon as possible.
Cheers

Q said...

Welcome Bryan, your colour and fabric choices are beautiful I am sure it will be greatly appreciated!

Lynette said...

soooo pretty! I read the name "Gemma" and then saw the block and thought the fabric choices were the most perfect thing in the world for such a nice name. :)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful fabrics! Hopefully the Canadian post won't be on strike too long.

Unknown said...

looking fabulous!
very nice

Wendy said...

Looks beautiful!