Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fallen behind, but caught up!

I fell behind a bit lately, but I have been working overtime the past two days to catch up, and I am happy to say I did it! I have already emailed you three ladies, but here are sneak peeks for some blocks heading out in the mail tomorrow:

Leanne- This is your shabby chic block, and seeing as its the first time I have ever attempted anything along those lines, I really really hope you like it!

Karyli- Here is a tiny glimpse of your sailboat block! It was my first sailboat block ever, but I was SO excited to use this blue fabric, it was absolutely perfect for the water! I tried to use fabrics that had the appearance of "texture" to emphasize the boat itself, and I hope that you like the final outcome!


Natasha, this block is one of the ones you requested, and I hope the colors (which are a little bit darker in real life than the picture) are satisfactory for you!

I loved making all of these blocks, and it feels so good to be back in front of my sewing machine!

No comments: