Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneak peek for Cathy in Australia

Psych!  I packaged it up before I realized I had not take a picture!  I give you a clue...it took some logistics to make.  Get it?  Anyway I wanted to thank everyone in Block Swap Adventure and Linda for a great year!  Im taking this year off to work on my multitude of UFOs.  Oh wait a minute.  I found some pictures I forgot I took. 
First here is a sneak peek for Cathy,
And Second here are all the blocks recieved.  Sunni sent me two so I now have 12!  I love how green aqua and red became the theme.  And all of the blocks are so different!
Check out the last two great blocks on the bottom-a Christmas Peony and Cathy's great block with Aussie fabric.  Love them!  So thanks for a great collection of blocks I would like to make into a quilt for my future camper.

:o) Colleen

1 comment:

CathyC said...

thanks for the sneak peek Colleen, will keep you posted when it arrives.