Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nov Blocks for Janet in Canada

Well I did make a block for Janet. I read her directions several times. It seem straight forward but for some reason I could not wrap my mind around it. I did email her and still for some reason I am not sure what she meant.  ANYWAY, I made 2 blocks. One is more traditional and one is scrappy the way I think Janet really wanted. It is the same pattern but one is 2 1/2 inch blocks and the other is 2 inch blocks.
It took me way to long to do the 2 inch block. I  didn't realize to what extent I am a control freak. Even with scrappy, I just had to give it unity some how.
 I like them both.

Pinwheel 1

Pinwheel 2

Janet, I hope that you like these blocks. 
They are in the mail on the way to you.
Aileen from FL


1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh these look fantastic! I can't wait to see them in person.